Petitfée B-Glucan Deep Firming Eye Mask contains revitalizing eye patches with Beta-Glucan and Adenosine that smoothen and firm the delicate skin of the eye area. Madecassoside strengthens the skin and Hyaluronic Acid deeply hydrates. These are perfect nourishing eye patches to boost dry, dull skin, help to protect the moisture barrier and prevent moisture loss.
Ingredients we love
- Beta-glucan: Has wound healing, antioxidant and anti-age abilities and soothes and moisturizes skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: An intensely hydrating ingredient that plumps the skin and diminishes the appearance of fine lines.
- Madecassoside: One of the prominent active compounds of the well-known Centella Asiatica. It has significant wound healing, soothing and antioxidant abilities.
- Prepare your skin by cleansing and toning.
- Take out an eye patch and apply it under your eye.
- Remove after 15-20 minutes and then gently tap the remaining essence into the skin.
Water, butylene glycol, glycerin, polyglycerin-3, methyl gluceth-20, glyceryl glucoside, camellia sinensis leaf extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, portulaca oleracea extract, ganoderma lucidum (mushroom) extract, inonotus obliquus (mushroom) extract, tremella fuciformis (mushroom) extract, lentinus edodes extract, phellinus linteus extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed extract, angelica gigas root extract, morus alba bark extract, paeonia lactiflora root extract, polygonum multiflorum root extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, sophora flavescens root extract, cimicifuga racemosa root extract, allantoin, betaine, beta-glucan, sodium hyaluronate, ethylhexylglycerin, madecassoside, aminobutyric acid, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, dipropylene glycol, hydroxyacetophenone, caprylyl glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, glycereth-25 pca isostearate, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, arginine, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, adenosine, disodium edta, fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.